Elemental Minerals Ltd.(TSX:ELM) announced that it has completed its Phase2B drill program at the Kola deposit. The Company also announced receiving further assay results.
Highlights of the assays include:
- EK_39 intersected 3.68m at 21.94% K2O (34.75% KCl) from 286.82m (Upper Seam) and 5.14m at 17.93% K2O (28.39% KCl) from 293.49m (Lower Seam)
- EK_40 intersected 5.18m at 20.81% K2O (32.95% KCl) from 279.14m (Lower Seam)
- EK_41 intersected 5.95m at 20.29% K2O (32.13% KCl) from 319.85m (Footwall Seam)
- EK_42 intersected 4.31m at 23.43% K2O (37.11% KCl) from 287.40m (Upper Seam)
- and 3.41m at 22.08% K2O (34.97% KCl) from 294.96m (Lower Seam)
Elemental, CEO, Iain Macpherson, stated:
The completion of the Phase 2B resource expansion programme is an important step to finalising the inputs for the pre-feasibility study, scheduled for release in September 2012. Phase 2B results to date demonstrate that the Kola section of the Sintoukola licence remains open-ended in most directions and continues to highlight the exceptional scale of this deposit and potential for continued growth.