IC Potash Corp. (TSX:ICP,OTCQX:ICPTF,PINKSHEETS:ICPTF) announced a newly-formed independent bankable Feasibility Study team of consultants for its Ochoa Sulphate of Potash Project in New Mexico.
As quoted in the press release:
The external industry experts commissioned to complete the Feasibility Study include:
- SNC-Lavalin Inc., an international engineering and construction group with expertise in potash production and processing, providing all primary engineering services in respect of the process plant and design;
- Agapito Associates, a leading mining engineering consulting firm with expertise in mine development, including all aspects of underground mine design, ventilation, and mine shaft planning, providing ICP with all aspects of mine development engineering and related logistics;
- Feeco International, a leading designer and commissioner of processing plants, with expertise in mechanical, electrical, structural, and chemical engineering, providing ICP with kiln design and granulation services;
- Hazen Research, an internationally recognized firm of engineers, metallurgists and chemists, with strong experience in process development for the mining industry, providing ICP with confirmation testing of all processing of polyhalite into Sulphate of Potash;
- NOVOPRO Projects Inc., specializing in the project management and engineering of mining and mineral processing projects and acting as ICP’s owner engineers;
- Swenson Technology, a global leader in the design and supply of chemical process equipment for chemical separation and crystallization, providing ICP with the design of the product crystallization equipment; and
- INTERA Incorporated, experienced in environmental permitting and water resource management related to water supply, quality, rights, transfers, and management, providing ICP with all required environmental and hydrology work.
IC Potash President and CEO Sidney Himmel said:
“ICP has assembled a team of world class experts to complete the bankable feasibility study. We believe that in conjunction with the work of our corporate technical teams, led by Randy Foote, Chief Operating Officer, and Terre Lane, Senior Vice President, Engineering and Project Management, the bankable feasibility study teams will significantly de-risk the project, thereby generating high levels of confidence for investors, project finance banks, and joint venture partners.”